April Rudy Day Movie

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I had originally picked A Christmas Wish from the Hallmark Channel http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1577038/ I picked it because it was availible online but now I can't find it. IF you have access to it online, great!! Try HULU or Netflix.

If you can not find this then I picked a back up move. I got a little nudge from my upcoming trip but it's still a favorite of mine. It's Disney's Once Upon a Christmas and is on Netflix. It is 3 Disney Cartoons about Christmas. A retelling of the story of the Gift of the Maji, A groundhogs Day type day of Christmas day and Goofy and his family realizing the importance of being together during the holidays.

I hope you will be able to find one of the two to watch and enjoy this Rudy day weekend.

snowlvr

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Western North Carolina
Too funny-my DGD's absolutely all time favorite movie ever -before Frozen-was "Twice upon a Christmas"-the sequel to your movie! We are driving out there Sunday-so I am sure to see it then :)

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I'll have to bookmark these movies. DD is still taking up a lot of my time. But I do not want to miss watching our Rudy movie.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I watched The Twelve Trees of Christmas on YouTube. It's a hallmark movie from last year and I really, really enjoyed it.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
good idea Michelle, sometimes you can find it on YouTube also!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Behind!

Ack! I'm behind on movie watching. Couldn't find the movie on Netflix or my library. Did find an old movie with same name at my library.

A Christmas wish [videorecording] / Legend Films presents a George Pal production of an Irving Pichel film ; screenplay by Laslo Vadnay ; story, Ted Allen.
Format:
DVD
Summary:
A down-on-their-luck family moves into a ground floor apartment where Rupert the squirrel lives in the attic. Rupert acts as the family's beneficent guardian angel - not only saving Christmas, but changing their lives forever.
Target Audience Note:
Not rated.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1950.