Attention Ohio and surrounding Ladies...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
Hi ladies ,

Ive noticed that there are a lot of us here from the Buckeye State

I would like to know how many of you would be interested in having a member organized get together (I will be the one organizing it) closer to Christmas?

I think it would be wonderful if we could spend a Christmassy afternoon together...

Let me know if you would be interested in participating.

HUGS

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
SparkleNana said:
I really wish I was close enough!! :sad:
:sad: I really hope there are a few people here that are interested.. I love it here I think all of the people here are great. ANd I would love to just be able to have a get together with other people who love the holiday as much as I do.

Im going to start looking for some holiday events scheduled around the area and see what ideas I can come up with..

Wish you were closer too Sparklenana

kmwiegand

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
I would be interested. Keep us up to date on what you are thinking / planning :haha:

kmwiegand

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Where in Ohio? I live in west-central PA, and would be willing to drive if it's not too far into Ohio.

:flower: Lisa

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Oooh, I would be interested.

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
teachermomof2 said:
Where in Ohio? I live in west-central PA, and would be willing to drive if it's not too far into Ohio.

:flower: Lisa

Hi Lisa Im in Central Ohio (Grove City) But the get together doesnt have to be here where I live, what I wanted to do is see how many people would be interested and find out where everyones coming from and then try to plan something kind of centrally located (something convenient and has something to offer for us Christmas Crazies) that way its not to much of a drive for some people more than others... I hope that makes since Ive got five kids nagging at me while Im trying to write...LOL

I know that it wont be possible to work it in where everyone can make it but Im going to try to make it as convenient as I possibly can.

Im also open for suggestions of things people would like to do.

For those of you who are definitely interested please PM me your City that way I can start trying to pick a location....

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
kmwiegand,JodyLynn,momof4 could you ladies either post your city here or pm it to me Im going to start marking peoples locations done so I can come up with a meeting place convient for everyone.

HUGS

Grammyk

Retire Member
Jan 14, 2008
OOOOHHHHH MMMAAAANNNNN! (that was me whineing) I live in NW MO and I am so jealous

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
Thanks ladies for all the intrest... Be sure to check back in here for updates and once I have everything thing planned and a for sure time and date I will PM all the ladies that said they were interested.

Also any suggestions of when would be best for everyone. I was thinking maybe mid November or so... I know December weekends are usually always full for people....

Just let me know what would work best for you ladies.

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
kmwiegand said:
Ok - I am in Mansfield. Halfway between Cleveland and Columbus on 71.

kmwiegand

Got ya marked down
:flower:

HUGS

knl81

Retire Member
Aug 9, 2008
I am new to this site...but this sounds interesting. i am in the northwest part of Ohio, approx 45 mins south of Toledo.

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
Hi Ladies.... Just wanted to let you know that I havent forgotten about our get together... Just trying to find the perfect way for us to spend a day together.

Also I wanted to ask will everyone be bringing there families with them or are we going for a day for just us...LOL that will help be pick how we will be spending our day... so let me know...

I really cant wait to meet all of you.

kmwiegand

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Its only me and DH, but I'm not sure that he would want to attend - so lets say just me!

kmwiegand

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I KNOW this post is for you all meeting, but somebody mentioned Mansfield and I was thinking isn't that around the cover bridge festival and isn't it this week-end and next? I am in Southern IL and have always wanted to go. I work 1/2 this Saturday but was thinking the 18th. THANKS!!!!

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
Hi Ladies Im just throwing this out there this isnt a FOR SURE or a DONE DEAL but its one of the things I was looking at... It sounds like it would be very festive and very enjoyable (atleast thats my thought :)...

A WINTER’S GATHERING
(Admission is Free)
When: Second weekend in November

Holiday shopping begins early in downtown Tipp City with the annual Winter’s Gathering. Dozens of shopkeepers introduce new merchandise and costumed carolers and horse-drawn carriages fill the streets to create an early holiday feel. Downtown Tipp City has a wide selection of shopping opportunities including art, crafts, clothing and antiques and collectibles.

I REALLY want everyones input on what you think... if this sounds like something you would enjoy or not, whether or not this is too far for you to drive (I know its going to be too far for some people.. and Im sorry) Give me your input ladies so I know whether to keep it in the running or scrath it off the list.

HUGS!