August Calendar

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Since we are moving into the "busy" season, I thought I'd try posting a monthly calendar so we sort of know the "up and coming events etc.

Sunday August 10th...Seasonal Chat: Fall Crafts at 3:00 EST and again at 8:00 EST pver at the Christmas Cupboard chat room of Merry Forums

Wednesday August 13th GREAT PUMPKIN DAY #1....Time to get ready for Halloween and the Countdown which starts Spetember 21st!!

Thursday August 21st Christmas Chat: Memory Makers Chat 3:00 and 8:00 EST in the Christmas Cupboard Chat room over at the Merry forums

Saturday August 23rd: Virtual Crop/Craft Time: Here's a monthly version of the craft/crop time we started in July. Join us here on the boards from 6:00-10:00 for some crafting/cropping fun. You choose the project and we will post every 30 minutes or so about what we are working on and how it is going!

Monday August 25th : Rudolph Day....we only have a few more this year so let's use then wisely.

Thursday August 28th: Turkey Day...Thanksgiving is just around the corner! Don't wait...prepare for it NOW!!

Sunday August 31st Organizing Chat: Working the Holiday Plans....this is the kick off date for both the Holiday Grand Plan and the Houseworks Holiday Plan

Sunday August 31st GREAT PUMPKIN DAY #2 If you missed the first go round...here's a second chance to work on fall things!

Monday September 1st: Discussion of On Strike for Christmas starts

Calendar subject to revision!!!

Pamelajane

Retire Member
Apr 19, 2008
Hertfordshire.UK.
:applause: Great Ginger

Pamelajane

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Thanks Ginger, wonderful idea! I've printed a copy for my notebook so that I don't miss out on anything.

:flower: