Bath and BodyWorks

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I was thinking of this the other day, and for some reason I thought I missed it and that it was the end of May-beginning of June. A couple of years ago my DD and I got several things for Christmas gifts. Thanks for the heads up.

StressLess

Retire Member
Jun 4, 2008
Memphis TN
Thanks for the info. I love that orchid tote that you can get on line with a fifteen dollar purchase. I don't know if it's worth paying the shipping and handling. I will definitely get out there. I love to give the antibacterial lotions to my daughters' teachers for Christmas and add them to gift baskets or with gift cards.

Eaglesax

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Middle Georgia
I searched for a promo code for free shipping or % off, but there's not one available. I was at the store about 2 weeks ago and they had pretty much the same sale. I got several bath items for 75-90% off. The sales person said the sale would go on "for a month". If you're close to a store it might be worth a stop in.

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
I hit this sale twice - got some stuff 90% off! Was very very excited! Off and rolling on the gift list! And I will use some for prizes at my cookie exchange.