Black Friday 2008

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
TFS just saved in my fav's havent looked yet but will have to pass it on to my mom since she is the one that ventures out on Black Friday not me. She will pick up what I want if anything

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
Wow - are these really for this year already??? I have seen this site before but am amazed people would know this early! Thanks!

Debbieoz

Retire Member
May 21, 2008
Rural Kansas
I love this site. It helped me save so much money last year. I did alot of my shopping with them on-line last year and got some great deals. I was able to get computer games for $4 each. :applause:

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
aggy said:
A friend emailed this to me.

http://www.black-friday.net

aggy, once again, I thank you for a cool idea. I am going to subscribe to this, too. Even tho I really do have the shopping pretty much done. :haha: There is always next year! :haha:

:bigsnow:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Than you, aggy! At first I was surprised that the stores know so early what they will be selling. But then I realized that they have to order things way in advance to have them ready to go on Black Friday!

SantasGirl

Retire Member
Jan 13, 2008
Southeastern Ohio
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You - I love to shop on Black Friday but it's so frustrating not knowing if you'll find it cheaper at the next store. We don't get the ad's for the malls so this will help alot !!!!!