Book Group Forming: On Strike for Christmas

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
Janabanana said:
I sure hope my library calls today and has it... even the book store in town didnt have any Christmas books yet to choose from :frown:

I went to my local Books a Million store last week to see how much Christmas Jars and On strike for Christmas were because I wanted to buy them as gifts and of course they didn't have them either. As a matter of fact they didn't even have On Strike for Christmas in their computers!!!!

I'm glad I was able to get both books from the library so far but The Autobiography of Mrs. Claus is not available but I can get transferred The Autobiography of Santa Claus next trip around after the new Anne Perry novels I picked up last week.

carol1231

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
W-S, NC
I got my book last week, and just haven't had an opportunity to really get into it yet. I've got to get a move on.

Janabanana said:
Just picked it up! I only have until the 15th of Sept..lets see , 5 kids and one being an infant...Hmm I think I can do it :slap:

You can do it Jana once you get into it you will want to find the time to continue the book!!

jyclassy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
I just got my book from the library and can't wait to read it. I'll take it to work and read on my breaks and luch hour. Yeah! jy :pink:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I have the book and I better start reading....discussion starts September first....yikes!!!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Are we discussing the whole thing September first? I missed that somewhere. I thought we were waiting for everyone to get started. I better get reading.