Bookmarks

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Hey I put Vickie's bookmarks up over at my blog

http://gingersjourney.blogspot.com/

She made some cute ones and it has inspired me to make some for my Triple 8 Reading Challenge....one for each category!!!

Don't forget to check out her blog....she has some great recipes up right now. Her blog is Uncommon Artistic Endeavors.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I like to read vickie journal. Plan on making some of the ornament jars later in the year.

Haven't read a book in a while but James patterson is one of my favorite authors.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
My Sunday school class made bookmarks today! I've always done that for a Father's Day craft, but today they used their chosen words to make one for themselves. I had plain white bookmarks (purchased) and stick on foam letters (really tiny ones..they were in a cute font..almost like "Curlz") in their chosen colors, along with ribbons, beads, markers, sprarkly things, etc. They made some really cute bookmarks! One young lady beaded hers with seed beads. She put tiny dots of glue down and very patiently attached an individual bead to each dot. Very cute...not sure how practical for a bookmark, but she said she was going to hang it on her mirror as a reminder of her word "Love".

Rackandrollgal

MHH Member
Dec 22, 2007
Great Smoky Mountains
Cute idea for some stocking stuffers...and for me, of course. I'm an avid reader.

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Ginger, I enjoyed visiting your blog! Is that a picture of you and Evan at the bottom? Too cute!
I love the idea of the reading challenge. Reading for my own enjoyment is one thing I have neglected woefully since becoming a Mom (what example am I setting there?). Yes, i read LOTS, and have shelves and shelves of great books available, but much of my reading is done to the kids or for our home schooling. Time for a change! I think we'll make some special bookmarks this afternoon. Thanks for the inspiration!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Yes that's Evan and me....I hate having my picture taken...reminds me how much time has passed...lol...can't believe I am a grandma...

But he's adorable as a purple monster...if i do say so myself!!!!

Glad you enjoyed the blog...check back often as thats one of my favorite blogs so I always have something new to put up...