Bot a memory foam mattress cover!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

christmasallyear

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
Now what to do with the old mattress pad. It is a king size mattress cover, a bit lumpy.

Can anyone think of any uses for it other than throwing it away?

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
If it's in good enough quality I would suggest donating it to Goodwill or even a woman's shelter.

If it's not in that great of quality maybe you can donate it to an animal shelter. I have heard they are always in desperate needs of towels and blankets.

Annie

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I use them to fill amigurumi animals I make or dolls or other stuff like that.

christmasallyear

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
If it's in good enough quality I would suggest donating it to Goodwill or even a woman's shelter.

If it's not in that great of quality maybe you can donate it to an animal shelter. I have heard they are always in desperate needs of towels and blankets.

Annie

thanks Annie. The local women's shelter won't accept anything unless it is brand new (kind of annoying, I think) but I hadn't thought of an animal shelter. Thank you!

I am looking forward to a wonderful sleep on my new memory foam tonight!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Can always keep to use if you haul something and you don't want it bumped against. Cut up for rags to dust, or the guys use them when changing oil or in the shop. If you sew and it is good shape can use as batting inbetween stuff. (burp rags, potholders)

( I am thinking of the quilted like cover)

When my back was hurting so bad this summer we got a memory foam mattress cover. LOVE IT!

christmasallyear

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
Can always keep to use if you haul something and you don't want it bumped against. Cut up for rags to dust, or the guys use them when changing oil or in the shop. If you sew and it is good shape can use as batting inbetween stuff. (burp rags, potholders)

( I am thinking of the quilted like cover)

When my back was hurting so bad this summer we got a memory foam mattress cover. LOVE IT!

Loved my first sleep on it last night!