BYO Pedicure kit idea

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
BYO Pedicure Tools gift Idea

Saw this in Hallmark Magazine Summer 2008 issue

See website http://www.solesavior.com

Couldn’t you make these as a gift for someone?

Their kit includes: Pedicure Kit Includes:
• All natural tea tree and lavender Sole Savior Essential Oil Moisturizer 15ml
• Professional grade cuticle nipper
• Nail clipper
• Cuticle pusher and curette cleaner
• Nail brush
• Nail file/ buffer
• Foot file
• Toe separators

I have seen school supply type pencil boxes that look similar to the box used in this kit.

What do you think?

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Oh, yes...this is a great idea. I love it-thanks for sharing!! Bright red nail polish for the holidays, don't you think???

This would be really cute in one of those altered paint cans that we all worked on last year...how easy and fun!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I think it is a great idea, even if you don't go to a spa - great to travel with!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
This sounds like a wonderful idea! I would love to recieve this gift! And the Avon set looks like a great deal too!

Jessica

Retire Member
Jan 3, 2008
SW Georgia
This is a great idea. I have done this several times and it has always gone over great!

Our Target even has lots of spa items in the their dollar bins. Toe seperaters, loufas and such. Candles are always a nice addition too!

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
What a great idea! At Wal-Mart they have nail stickers for all holidays. I got a pad and it has turkeys, bunnies, Christmas trees, jack-o-lanterns, etc. These could make a good addition.

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
I was at Kmart today and they had a bunch of pedicure items that were 99cents. Things like mini pumice stones, multipacks of colorful nail files, toe separators, clippers, gel pads and others. At my store they were on a end-cap facing the pharmacy.

frostyshimmer-- the nail stickers are a great idea- I should check my wal-mart as they would also be a great stocking stuffer for my dd. Thanks!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I'm planning on buying some of the back to school supply boxes or the zip up pencil holders. Then put some nail polish, lotion. little nail , cotton balls, and whatever else I can think of to make kits.