Caramel cones as favors or stocking stuffers

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
This would be an awesome "little something" to pass out to teachers or those people you deal with daily while out and about at stores and other establishments. Very elegant!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Love the cones!! I'll have to bookmark that one and give it a whirl..I love to make cones and even have even hung them on the Christmas tree before. And, I love to make homemade caramels, but I've never heard of gingerbread caramels before...my mouth is watering just thinking about it. I'll be trying this recipe this fall, for sure!! Thanks for sharing!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Yes, thank you for the link!

I'm going to make the paper cones shown in the directions, and then just fill them with store-bought caramels or other candy. It will be a big timesaver for me.

I have so many stockings to fill!

And then I can put sugar-free candy in DMIL's stocking, WW candy in my own, and so on...

:grin:

holidaymama

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
I consider myself a caramel queen, so those would be so cute to fill up with caramels!!! I love to bring them places, but I always just put them in a tin or rubbermaid container...these are way cuter!!!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I love this idea. I went to the site to look around & was there for awhile enjoying all the creativity :applause: