Casserole/Soup of the Week Club- Week 3!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
I picked this week's casserole because it sounds the perfect dinner to have after a long day at work. Very warm and comforting. It is Pizza Casserole by JayOkie.
Jay Okie writes:

I was hooked the first time I tasted this.....and it's SO easy to make.

I don't have 'exact' measurements as it's very easily adjusted for 4 servings or 12.

Ingredients:
Macaroni
Favorite Pizza toppings- pepperoni, sausage, etc.
Pizza Sauce
Grated cheese- 3-cheese blend

Cook & drain macaroni.
Stir in pizza toppings
Add pizza sauce to desired strength. Once the macaroni begins to 'coat' with sauce, add a little at a time as it's easy to really over-do.

Pour into baking dish or 9x12 pan (depending on amount being made). Have the pan pre-sprayed with non-stick spray.

Top with grated cheese
Bake in 350* oven til cheese is melted.

Serve with salad, bread. I served with green beans seasoned with bacon, onion, garlic since I was feeding so many.

The first year I fixed this for Christmas Supper, I knew I had a 'keeper'.....one g'son who was picky at the time ate THREE servings! it was well received by the rest of the family, too. And oh, so easy. I pre-cooked the sausage AND the macaroni since I was making 2 9x12 pans of it. Heated both in the microwave & finished the casserole.

Hope you all like it, too!

Last edited:

JayOkie

Retire Member
Oct 19, 2007
NE Oklahoma
Hope you & your family enjoys it as much as mine did. I made one too many pans of it last Christmas so took it to work.....the guys I worked with made two lunches from it, and it was hit for them, too!