CC 2012 - Get Organized Week!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I am ready! Spotted a set of cards I liked - still debating if I should make all the cards or purchase some? Will set myself a deadline of Friday to make the choice!

Halloween decorating is on the plan for this weekend, we will also visit the local 'haunted' farm this Thursday for the hay ride etc...

Need to set-up my printer tomorrow to complete the printing, I missed a couple pages it seems. My husband wants to look at my binder and help out, I had to ask him to repeat it to make sure it was not my fever making me hear things lol :D

Planning on going upstairs with my hot drink and reading the suggested articles.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I just looked through the list and here is my update:

* I don't plan on printing anything because then I never fill them out. Plus I want to save paper.
* My planning center is my desk.
* I've somewhat started a gift list, more like a wish list of what the kids keep talking about.
* I have my Christmas card list for the exchange and that's probably all i'll do.
* We are not traveling and no one is coming to see us that I know of.
* I do need to schedule family pictures. We usually do it in the fall/winter.
* I've already decorated for Halloween, very low key this year. :( The wind has ruined some of the outside things we did like the spiderwebs.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I don't use many of the forms, but I have already printed the ones I do.
I've read all the readings.
My main focus this week is to start working on addressing cards.
I want to get some lists made, but these people that want presents better start making some choices about what they want! lol
We have 4 birthdays between now and Christmas...DH on Nov.9, my mom on Thanksgiving, DD19 and me in December. So that will have to be taken care of, too.
I browsed today while DD15 was at practice since I had to waste some time. I need to get out my notes from after Christmas last year and see what I do and don't need.
Then, my master list will begin.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Wow I need to get on it. I will not print the forms b/c I don't really use them but want to find time to get on something like evernote where I can access it anywhere. I just started a new day job this week so I need to find a routine that works for us and can sometimes work on notes here.