Celebrate Me August!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
It’s Happy Feet Month

Get a pedicure this month. Pick out a bright fun color of polish. Splurge a little and get a gem or flower on your big toes! Buy some lotion for your feet. Promise to use it once a week. Rub it on and cover your feet with socks. Sleep with them on all night and wake up with soft “happy feet.”

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I so need to do this. The last pedicure I had was around my birthday in June. My dogs are barking. LOL I think I will make it my goal to schedule my full body massage (from Mother's Day) and a pedicure for next weekend. Of course I have to talk to DH because FIL is coming in and they are going to be working. Maybe I can just put the kids in daycare one day after school starts and do it then.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Me too! I NEED this! My poor feet need some love. Thanks for the reminder, Ginger!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Hhmmm I had been thinking about this. Today is my me day. But I think I am going to get a hair cut instead. I may still see if I can fit one in the budget to go out. If not I have some scrubs, a ped egg and thick lotions to use to do it my self.