Chat with Santa

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
If you have not done so...please be sure and try to hop over to one of the Chat with Santa Chats at the Merry Forum. I was at one and it was fun...Santa will answer your questions and tell you some things about the North Pole that you may not know....

"Santa stopped by the chat room tonight and talked for a while with folks gathered there. He is scheduled to do so many times this year. His next **scheduled** chat is set for July 10th.

Amongst the topics discussed with Santa tonight were:

- Why the Cookie Monster leaves him chips and not cookies on Christmas Eve
- Santa's definition of a chick flick
- Problems with the Elf Choir
- Santa use of animals besides reindeer at the North Pole
- Favorite Christmas movies

Think about those things you want to speak with Santa about and consider coming to our next chat on 7/10."

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Gingerbug - do they have any other scheduled chats there? Or do people just go into the chat room and hope others shpw up? How does it work?

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
The best way to see the chats that are scheduled is to scroll down to the bottom of the board page....it shows ALL scheduled chats....there is a general Christmas talk one...I think on Sundays but it is off and on with attendance....then the Theme ones are also scheduled as well as the Santa ones...

However anyone can go into chat (after their 25 posts) and chat with friends whenever they want...so if there are a few people that want to chat they are more than welcome to use the chat room...just set a time via PM or a post and then meet and chat...you can use either the Christmas Chatter Room or the Christmas Cupboard as long as there isn't a scheduled chat in there. Just like inviting your friends out for lunch...but it's chat...calorie free....LOL

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Thank you, Gingerbug! That is another good reason for everybody here to sign up at the My Merry Christmas forum site and enter 25 posts. :grin: