CHristmas in July Crafts

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
That's a great list! This is my first year and I missed the Ornament Swap so I'm going to make a few different ornaments to see what works best and then sign up for next year. I've split my month into groups of three days - new recipe one day, new ornament the second day, and exploring new decorating ideas (I think I'll be surfing Pinterest and Christmas blogs on these days!) on the third day, and then the sequence starts again.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Sounds delightful, PamelaG!!! We all need fun...... and PLENTY OF IT!!!! Christmas In July is getting to be more and more.... FUN! Just reading and enjoying sharing ideas..... that is peaceful and delightful!

How many days until Christmas In July 2011? SIX DAYS!!!!!!

Merry

MHH Member
May 2, 2008
teachermomof2,Thank you for post the link. I'm sure I will be able to find something interesting to make.

Dreamer

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Lawton, Oklahoma
I will be doing the "My Kids Walk All Over Me" T-shirt with the boys for my dsis, A few ornaments, Christmas Stocking, and I want to start figuring out what to do for handmade Christmas Cards.

I think when I do the T-shirt I will also have the boys step onto pillow tops so that we can make little throw pillows they can give mom right away. This way I can tell them that the shirt was just to keep from getting so much paint on the pillows and maybe they wont tell dsis about the shirt.

Plus we will be having a Christmas dinner at dsis's.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
These are great ideas! I'm not much of a crafter, but I hope to try some this year.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Dreamer that is a good idea to try and keep her from finding out.

I have a few things craft wise planned. I want to make stockings I think I am going todo the sweater stocking's I love the look of them. I have had a sweater on the table for a few days now to try it out. Miss Makayla and Miss Jade have been using my sewing machine for thier second summer craft, maybe since Makayla is still sleeping and Jade is still at her grandmas house I can try it out now