Christmas Jar

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I ordered Christmas Jar and received it last night. I also read it last night. It is SO good. I know several of you have already read it. My library could never get it so I brought it. I think I will buy a copy for my church library. I will also pass my copy around.

I got The Autobiography of Santa Claus also.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I love the Christmas Jar.

I checked some book stores and they didn't have it. The library had it and I had to fnally reserve it after several attempts to get it. I absolutely LOVE the book and can't wait for the movie to be completed and released!!!

My next conquest is the Autobiography of Santa Claus. Another county library has the book so I will have to have that transferred to my library and then request they get the Mrs. Claus one, that is after Tropical Storm Fay is done drenching us...lol

Ok I did read the Autobiography of Santa Claus and LOVED it!!!

I loved Christmas Jars and ordered a copy on Ebay that I received last week. It was a softcover book but I will use that one to be shared (if I can let it go..lol). I want to get a hardcover copy for my self to have forever. I know the soft cover copy won't last night if it is being shared OVER and OVER again!!!

I want to order a copy for the teachers. I just know they will LOVE this book!!!