Christmas Junkie and Merry Top 50

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I mentioned earlier but it's time for a reminder. On Magical Holiday Home page if you scroll down...down...down...on the left hand side there are links to The Christmas Junkie and Merry Top 50....these are sites that rank and list Christmas sites...right now we are number 6 but at times we have fallen as low as 36.... :frown:

If you have time...click on the links and then find the banner for Magical Holiday Home...click on it...this will take you to MHH...thats how we get a ranking point!!!

Why is this important? These two sites direct traffic to Christmas sites across the web...staying in the top ten means we get more traffic, more members, and our site generates more ad interest...ads are how Jeff pays for the costs of running the sites of the Merry Network (which hosts our boards)!!!

I think we have a lot to offer so as we enter the busy season from now until Christmas...visit the links...you can do it once a day and get ranking points!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Thanks. Let me also add....keeping traffic up is not about making money....its about keeping our site and boards free so we can continue to have fun!!!

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
I've done this the last couple of days, the only difference I've found is that I need to log in, whereas I'm usually logged in automatically. But it's no problem.

:flower:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Thanks for the reminder.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
I just went to those sites. I see that since Friday we've moved up to #5 at Christmas Junkie :party:

However I didn't see us over at Merry Top 50. Am I missing it somehow. Will have to go back.

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
I can't believe we've dropped to 32 on the Merry Top 50!

Come on everyone we need to get MHH back up there in the top 10!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I tried to get to Merry Top 50 from the home page with no luck. I tried at the bottom of the page at their wreath logo, it didn't have a link that I could find.

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
Not sure what's happening there. I clicked on Merry Links in the list at the home page and then used their wreath link to get to merry top 50. I couldn't find us so I used their search box and we came up so I clicked on that and let it load-not sure if that will do anything or not?

Deckr8r

Retire Member
Jun 22, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Just wondering, since I'm new at this, would it be ok to bookmark Christmas Junkie or Merry Top 50 and then always enter MHH through one of them?

Deckr8r *wondering as she wanders*

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Me too, Christmascreations!!! I want more family members because it is so much fun to hear other peoples' opinions and likes and dislikes -- and ways of doing things! (Other people who love Christmas all year, of course!) :haha:

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Glad to see we've moved up the table. I just don't like it when we're not in the top 5.

:applause: