Christmas Quilt

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

qltmrkt

Premiere Member
I need another quilt pattern like I need a whole in the head. But I'm addicted so I will print it out and put it in 3-ring binder #4 of quilt patterns. Sigh.... Don't you wish there were 24 hours in a day for life and another 24 just to quilt?!? :grin:

chilli

Premiere Member
Dec 27, 2007
Austria - Europe
qltmrkt said:
I need another quilt pattern like I need a whole in the head. But I'm addicted so I will print it out and put it in 3-ring binder #4 of quilt patterns. Sigh.... Don't you wish there were 24 hours in a day for life and another 24 just to quilt?!? :grin:

I'm also addicted :grin:
Last night I worked until 1:00am only to prepare a new quilt (cutting the fabric)

Chilli

txgal

Retire Member
Nov 11, 2007
Texas
That is a beautiful block. I received an instruction book for a log cabin quilt in February. I thought I could make one in Christmas colors for my bed, but I haven't even bought fabric for it. Maybe I can get it completed by next Christmas.

qltmrkt

Premiere Member
Janabanana,

Get that thing out of the box so it doesn't feel so lonely and neglected !! Think of all the beautiful gifts you can make by just sewing a straight line. And that's all beginning quilting is........sewing a straight line. I have taught beginners quilting classes for 8 years on and off. I've seen all kinds but they all were great quilters by the end of the day. Besides, it would be a great gift to your husband to learn to use the gift he gave you.

Keep me posted!!