Christmas stockings advice

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
Okay so my boys and I were in WalMart on Saturday and we found these cute stockings that say "Mommy's Favorite" and then underneath one said "oldest child" then there was "middle child" and finally "youngest child". Well my boys wanted them for some reason. They are decorated nicely to go with a classy home decor so that isn't the issue. Both "middle child" stockings had bells missing off. So my "oldest twin" did not get one. I told him I would check another WalMart later this week but another family member said because they are twins I should get them both "youngest child". I said well one is older by a minute and they said they are still both your youngest.

I know they are the same "age" but I do you think that means they should be categorized the same?

Would you get 2 youngest child stockings or one middle child and one youngest child stocking?
P.S. Age difference is a minute.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
I would ask them also. I know with my cousins that are twins the older one has always commented that she is the oldest child.

funny thing is when I asked the "oldest" twin he said he wants me to find another middle child stocking!!! I definitely don't always want to lump them in the same category!!! Boy making these decisions can be stressful sometimes by myself. Thanks for the assists!!!