Christmas Weddings

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I just put together a good collection of photos from Christmas weddings on my blog. Are there any others out there who daydream about what a Christmas wedding would be like..or would have been like???

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
It would be lovely! I love the winter wedding dresses! the red one is precious, but I don't know if I'd want to marry in red. The fur on the dresses is beautiful

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Stunning photos and also an idea of two for centerpieces. TFS

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Absolutely gorgeous photos! I'd love a winter wedding but since it would be a vow renewal ceremony, I see myself in a winter white dress and coat, maybe with a festive brooch as a splash of color. Hmm, now you've really got me thinking!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Lovely photos! I did want a Christmas wedding, but dh and my family totally vetoed that one! DH wanted a summer wedding, so that's what we did. I wish I would have stood my ground on that one!

My bil and sil had a winter theme wedding, it was nice. Kimlovessnow had a lovely snowflake/winter theme wedding, too.

My cousin and his wife had a Christmas theme wedding. The bridesmaids had mufflers and then walked out of the church holding candles (it was an evening wedding) with poinsettias around the bases of them. It was lovely.

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
Beautiful pictures. Two of my sons had December weddings. They were beautiful.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
I wanted a Christmas wedding but DH's birthday is 12/24 so I wanted December to be all about him (oh, and Christmas!) so we did settle on a winter (January) wedding. I'm happy to share pictures with anyone who might be planning a winter party.