CIJ 2011 - day 19 Tuesday

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Any Christmas fun for you today?
I posted on my blog. I must admit my CIJ celebrations were mostly spent on the web, looking at sites and searching for crafts. I also watched a Christmas movie but I've been planning - so that's good and decluttering to make everything easier when the time comes.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Got to get a blog post up because I was too tired last night. Watching The Holiday in spurts - hope to finish it today. Finished the Christmas Bauble ornament - not sure if I like it or not. I've gotten behind on my calendar of events for the month - I think today is a baking day but it's going to be 88 degrees, not sure I want to turn on the oven. Oh, yes, and the builder is coming today to start the door/deck project!

By the way, if you've been reading my non-CIJ blog posts, the Berry Brunch Pizza recipe that I made turned out fabulous and was so delicious. Not a slice left! You have to have the oven on for about 25 minutes at 350 degrees, for the crust and the cream cheese topping, cool it down, add the glaze and then pile on the fresh fruit. It was amazing - so summery with all the fruit but with the nutty crust and hint of creaminess (it's a very thin layer). Melts in your mouth!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I made a few changes to my blog setup - would those of you who have been unable to post please try again? I think your comments might come through now and I would certainly love to hear from you!

Thank you!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Pamela - I posted but could only use Anonymous ... google is driving me nuts! :)

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Pamela I also posted under anonyomous. Google has been acting nuts lately so I've mostly been posting under anonyomous but signing my post.

My CIJ will be looking at blogs again. And hopefully, posting later...