CIJ - day 1

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
CIJ - day 1!

Any Christmas plans for you today?

I updated my blog today for CIJ. take a look.

Have fun!

christmasrocks

MHH Member
May 30, 2008
Scotland
No plans yet. I'm so busy I'm not sure what I'll have time to fit in today.

I think I might join you with watching Christmas Vacation tonight. :)

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I am going to update my blog in a minute and after that, not sure. I would like to make a list of things I want to look into/consider doing this month. i need focus... LOL Also changed the background on my phone. Gonna find some small Christmas earrings.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I'm going to look for some scarf patterns to knit and decide which ones I'm making for gifts.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Have Birthday stuff on the plate for this weekend. Cake is cooking right now. Will have to start CIJ on Monday.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Tonight, I am going to work in my notebook and watch a movie...Hmmm...I have Christmas Vacation somewhere.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Updated my blog this morning and I just clicked over to the blogs mentioned here to follow all of you so I'm off to read all your posts in my Google Reader. The mini Christmas tree is up in the office/craft room where I will be spending most of the month of July! Christmas ****tail fixings are chilling in the fridge for this evening, along with Hollywood Christmas earmarked on Netflix Instant Play and I've got Chapter 1 of The Snowglobe to enjoy with my lunch. SO glad I made a planner for the month to keep track of all of the things I want to do. I am really looking forward to using this month to test out some new recipes and craft projects.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I think since I have some down time I will finish sewing around the quilt pieces that I have cut out and given to some family members at past Christmases. From a couple old quilts of my grandmas that were rotted in a trunk when they passed away I saved some pieces and used cookie cutters and cut them out and just outlining them in back stitches. Will finally get some done for me and might send each of the first cousins one in their cards.

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
Lana, what a great idea.
Not sure yet what I am going to be doing. I think first I will get out my notebook and make sure I have all the copies that I need. Will try to get that completed today. Maybe get in a Christmas Movie. But will be busy getting ready for the 4th as we always have a gathering. Made my list now to just get it all done.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I love this group!!!! I love this thread!!!! HAPPY CHRISTMAS IN JULY!

So far.... I have been enjoying LOTS of reading Christmassy things..... in between routine, mundane, daily, BORING-but-necessary-CHORES!!!!!! I am feeling EXTREMELY Christmassy!!!!!

I am going to go..... RIGHT NOW..... and pu up some sort of Christmassy decoration in the poffice/guest room. (That room is my "project of the month".) It will mak it much more fun to be in there.... with a lovely visual reminder of Chrismas in July!!!!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Pamela - I can't seem to be able to post on your blog but I love that drink idea :)

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
Yay for Christmas in July! I'm just spending the day doing some organizing that I hope will make the holidays smoother come December.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Later, once I get all my work done, i'm going to watch The Happy Elf, a cartoon type show of some sort, on Netflix. I've never seen it before but I did save it.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Pamela - I can't seem to be able to post on your blog but I love that drink idea :)

I'm sorry! Did you get some sort of error message or were you blocked? I don't think I have any super security that would prevent you from leaving a comment.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011

Looks like Blogger may be having some issues - please visit again!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Pamela~I loved the drink idea too! Sounds yummy!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Well I have on my Christmas earrings and listened to some Christmas music on my errands. Today has been a run around day so tomorrow when I am home w/ not as much to do I'll work on making a list and planning something fun.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
DGD & I have started our celebration of CIJ today by going to pandora.com. DGD said type in Christmas in July music so I did & we're enjoying listening & singing along:) I hope to post another blog post later today about CIJ. Going to look around the blogs after I finish on the board. Have a Happy CIJ day...