CIJ day 13 -Wednesday july 13th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I'm sitting at my desk drinking some hot chocolate, going through Christmas threads and I posted on my blog.

What Christmas fun are you having today?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
July Christmas roundup

If you go on July 12th there is a Christmas roundup (Starting july 8th) of stuff and July 13th is a roundup of Handmade gifts.

http://www.oneprettything.com/

Last edited:

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Just did a post that was meant for last night... It's Christmas GEEK-ified!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
today.... I will be organizing and planning for "Feasts and Regular Food Days" during the 2011 Holiday season.

I am working in the kitchen. I am decluttering, cleaning... and reorganizing my "equipment". Cooking things and serving things and dishes.

I want to figure out what I have.... and WHERE it is! I also want to determine how much.... and WHERE.... I have room for food.... for holiday special meals and for regular meals.

I haven't really done this before. So... I figure this project will take until the end of the weekend.... or longer.

I will also.... read CIJ posts and blogs!!!!!!!!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I'm exhausted after having our overnight guests - we did a lot of walking yesterday showing them the sights, stayed up late last night talking, and then up early this morning for the airport run. I checked out A Christmas Story (can you believe I've never seen it?) from the library but it kept skipping so I'll have to get it from Netflix. I watched Four Christmases instead - it's hilarious in parts but gets too serious, in my opinion, at the end to be really enjoyable. I read another chapter of The Snowglobe and it's a decorating tip day today so I'm off to find something to post on my blog.