CIJ - Day 6 - Wednesday

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Good Morning! For Christmas In July today..... I will clean off the desk in my office/guest room...... and finish setting up my CIJ DECORATION on that desk!!!!!

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
Ack!! Whose post do I join??? :)

I will likely get nothing done for Christmas in July today. I have a clinic appointment at the hospital today. I have a CT scan and lung function tests. They want to make sure I don't have holes in my lungs or worse. (I don't think there could be worse). I am crossing my fingers and toes for good results.

Maybe I will wear my Christmas socks today.

I do plan on taking a small project to work on while we wait for all the doctors to visit. I have yet to decide what to work on. Maybe the baby blanket....

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I am cleaning DS12's room w/ him today so maybe I will get to read some of my christms book in my down time but that's about it for me today.

SN=what CiJ decoration will you put up?

Cmerth-praying for good test results. Cmas socks sound good. I work mine to work on the 4th

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
There are now TWO threads for Day 6.

AND... I have posted on both of them... without noticeing. Oh well......

Maybe we will do TWICE as much today!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
SN, I posted the 1st thread at the same time as you. Maybe the mods can combine the two?
Cmerth - hope you get good news.

I've been scheduling posts for a few more CIJ posts on my blog. I haven't been working on Christmas stuff other than that... but I do think about it alot and read other CIJ blogs + here on MHH.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I don't feel too good today so hope to rest. DGD & I might watch a Christmas movie later. Think I'm going to need a nap soon.

Cmerth hope your test are ok

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I haven't done anything except think about it. It is so hot here today, and even tho I have CA, I feel the pressure of the weather changing. So, maybe tonight, I'll just watch a movie. I want to start a cross stitch project for a friend, but it isn't a Christmas gift. It's just a "you are a wonderful friend and I love ya to pieces" gift. Maybe I'll put a Christmas tree on it for fun. lol

cmerth, hope the news is good!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL NEWS, CMETH!!!!!! Wow! Let's take a litle time.... and send up some prayers of thanks.... for this happy news!!!!

Cmerth, I think you are doing an outstanding job of managing your health! You are an inspiration to all of us..... wih your very good judgement..... and careful decision making!

YES..... this is definitely time to relax! Your news made me happy to my core! I'm smiling.... as I go off to join you.... in relaxing!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I am back!!

I have good news. My lung test numbers went up and my weight is stable. Yeah!!!

I think I will work on some knitting and relax.

I hope everyone had a good day!

'Tis the season to be jolly (that goes for CIJ too, right?) and I'm sure you are, with news like that! So happy for you.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Yay! Cmerth! that's the best news for today! Enjoy your rest tonight.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I posted a fun and easy craft project on my blog. Even easy enough for kids!!

Your blog won't let me post on it but I tried to say-Simple, nice & kid friendly what more could we ask for?