CIJ day 7

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Updated my blog today (recipe = coconut snowmen, craft = snowman wreath + a joke).

Have fun for your CIJ day 7!
:santa3:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Snowmen are PERFECT for this HOT day! And those snowmen coconut balls are adorable! I love the chocolate hats - and the icing decorations are beautiful! Who wouldn't love these?

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
A couple of days ago, I introduced the idea of "Christmas In July" to dgs age 9 and 10. They are both very fond of the idea of "Half-Birthdays" -- and celebrate them every year. (When you are 8 and 1/2.... for example. A "small" celebration.... perhaps taking a few guests to a movie and pizza. No gifts.) They were noncommital about celebratig "Christmas In Juiy". With boys that age.... "noncommital" is not bad. I'll think about whether or not this is the year to celebrate with them!

A lot will depend on the weather... and on "real life".......

Meanwhile..... I am enjoying all the Christmas Posts for CIJ! And... I am trying to keep up with Routines... and with Real Life.... and am back -- on the wagon -- for our Summer Holiday Grand Plan. This week we are in the Family Room.

And.... I am hoping to do some actual Christmas 2010 Prep. We are still ONLY at July 7th. So... what do we have.. 23 more days to go. In July. Of course... only 18 days until July 25th. Time goes slow.... and time goes fast...... Time is strange.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lucie....snowmen VERY cute. I'm sure that they would be a hit with the younger kids.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
My blog is updated. I decorated my mini tree. Got my party invitations out and listened to my 80's Christmas CD while cleaning house. :)