CIJ - Day 9 - Saturday - 7/9/11

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I read the ad for Sunday..... from Michaels!!! AND...... they say that they have things to use for Christmas in July!!!!!! HURRAY!

I will take the 40% off coupon.... and look forward to a happy visit to their Christmas in July section!!!!! I LOVE to take my time... and pick things up... and enjoy looking at them.

If they have Halloween things out..... all the better!

Now.... I will put some Christmas cards on the desk in the oggice/guest room. Enjoying the fact that I CAN do that..... and they won't disappear into an avalanch of clutter!!!

I have been drinking coffee out of my most beautiful Christmas mug.

And.... my favorite CIJ thing.... reading posts and blogs and checking out different websites! Oh Joy!!!!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Todays my anniversary, so I'll be gone most of the day, but I think I'll work on my journal this morning/afternoon.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Happy birthday MinnieCo!
SN - enjoy making Christmas cards

I posted on my blog. Don't think I'll do much today... seems we have a change of plans - going to see Elton John outside show tonight - I HATE crowds, so I wonder if I'll like this or not.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I am still reading my Christmas book and posted a gift in a jar idea on my blog. I also switched to Christmas tree earrings. Not sure if I will do more or not. I have house work to do today so maybe some Christmas music while I work.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Thanks for the reminder, SparkleNana - Must.Buy.Christmas.Mug.

Quiet day today, caught up on yesterday's movie, The Christmas Card (so romantic!), about to watch Rudolph & Frosty's Christmas in July. Decorating tip on my blog and I'm doing some scrapbooking - I just happen to be on Christmas 2006 (I'm that far behind!).

Have a great weekend!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
While I was cooking and cleaning the kitchen, I forwarded through 5 episodes of Martha Stewart from December. 5 down, 30+ more to go...LOL

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
While I was cooking and cleaning the kitchen, I forwarded through 5 episodes of Martha Stewart from December. 5 down, 30+ more to go...LOL

Were they online? Or had you recorded and saved them?