Cleaned out my walk in pantry!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

zchristy

Santa's Elves
I am VERY pleased to be done a big job that will help my Christmas prep go a lot smoother! Took me a couple of hours, but my pantry is all de-cluttered and re-organized and looks very spiffy.

Now it'll be much easier to do my pantry/supply inventory at the end of summer too.

It was hanging over my head and I'm so glad it's done!

WHEW! ;o)

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Great job. You should be so proud of yourself!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Great job!!

I am moving in 3 weeks and my new house has a walk in pantry. I have never had one before and I cannot tell you how excited I am!!!

:party: Melanie

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Well Done! Zchristy. Isn't it a wonderful feeling to complete a task which you were not looking forward to!

:pink:

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Great Job!!! I always hate (sorry-dislike) cleaning my pantry. Usually feel so bad about stuff I end up throwing out. BUT looks GREAT when done. And it needs done.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Well, Lana, you could do what my crazy cousin does when she cleans her pantry. Hers is huge, about half the size of my kitchen and i have a large kitchen (but tiny bedrooms...hmmm....wonder what that says about us), and whenever she cleans it out, anything she can't find a place for she eats. She weighs about 100 pounds, so she can do that...if I did it I'd immediately gain 20 pounds! She is a nut..she lives in Phoenix and she always calls my brother here in Arkansas and tells him she wishes he was there so he could help her eat. She's crazy, crazy I tell you!!

Congratulations ZChristy! I'm sure that does feel good!!

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
Congrats! Doing a big job like that always feels so good!

zchristy

Santa's Elves
Thanks all. :)

Happy2bme, you'll enjoy the big pantry...the only downside is getting my children to and husband to put things BACK where they came from so it can stay that way. ;) (Dh just read that and rolled his eyes at me. LOL)

Cathy, I laughed at your story about your cousin - - If I ate my way through the things I didn't have room for, I would have been ill. Particularly with that bag of stale Shreddies I pitched....ewww. ;o)

Now if I can get through my craft closet, wash the kids bedding this week and get everybody packed for camp, I'll really be on to something. My list never seems to get any shorter. ;o)