Cooking: Audio Connections

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
Every once in a while when I am looking for holiday related audio online I'll run into something about cooking. These sources can be in the form of radio shows, podcasts, or online streams.

I'm not even sure how interested anyone would be in audio with all the cooking shows/networks in television but we'll try this anyway.

At least with a podcast or other downloadable source, you can listen while on the go!

2010: Public Radio's The Splendid Table: Turkey Confidental

First up is a perfect example of what I mean!

Public Radio show The Splendid Table will again air their 'Turkey Confidental' Special Thanksgiving Day, November 25, 2010.
Many stations across the U.S. will air the two hour program. Check your local station schedule.

Don't overlook that The Splendid Table is a weekly public radio show!

From the webpage:

Thanksgiving Triage

On the day even non-cooks are busy in the kitchen, we'll be here, ready to help on-air and online. In addition to the 2-hour live radio call-in, (starts on Thanksgiving at 11 a.m. ET/10 a.m. CT) we'll host a live chat, stream the audio online, take questions over the web, showcase our favorite recipes, and share pictures of your very own splendid table.
Call us! (800) 537-5252

This year's guests: Jose Andres, Jamie Oliver, Joshua Wesson, and Jane & Michael Stern