Crafters Challenge April 15th-April 21st

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
We are now into the middle of April. That means about 8 1/2 months until Christmas.

This week I am hoping to clean on some areas so not sure what crafting will get done. I am off on Thursday and told Jaymee she could come over and sort some stuff in her room and I would work with my materail sorting. Shall see how that goes.

I am still shaking my vanilla.

I still haven't went to look for a sewing machine yet. :( Either place I would go is like and hour away.

Hope you are all making headway on any crafts you are doing!

What is everyone working on?!?!?

supermom315

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Deptford, NJ
HI! I am slowly working on a wolf cross stitch that has been on my UFO list for about 5 yrs now.....got the brown wolf done now I'm working on the blue wolf in the sky (its a night sky)

havent gotten much else done. kids have been sick on & off & I FINALLY got a behavior analyst out to evaluate DS14 (autistic) ~ it's only been a year trying to get one >(

gonna start the seeds for my gardens tonight DS5 is in charge of the sunflowers & corn....

HAGD
Tina

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
The baby blanket is finished and I said I would not knit for at least two days because by fingers were starting to go numb...that time is almost up.

I might finish the shopping bag I made or work on a scarf and see what albums I have to put pictures in. I want to make one for my cousin who is turning 80 at the end of the month.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I've hit a stand still on crafting at the moment. Sick toddler, sick husband. Work, housework, etc.

UGH! :)

As someone once said, "Tommorra, is anotha' day!"

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Tina, that is great that you are still working on it!!! I am impressed that you are doing it----I tend to just do away with a project if I leave it to long.

Debbie, did you stay away from knitting? Are you working on your cousin a gift?

AuntJ, I hope everybody is feeling better. That really wears on you when you have all to do for everybody!!! (nothing new huh, just they are even more dependent on you!)

Keep on crafting!!!!!!!!!!!