Crafters Challenge April 3rd-9th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I know this time of year crafting kinda seems to slow down. With nicer weather and people work outside.

I have to continue working on my swap ornament for the CIJ swap.

Also, now with the shower over and just the wedding coming (LOL) I need to work on some baby stuff for a shower for the end of April. Talked with the grandma to be at the bridal shower and she said the room is done in pink and chocolate brown. Hoping to do some burp rags, bibs, soxs and maybe a blanket~~I hope.

These are the items that I MUST get busy with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you all working on?

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Hmmmm

Well, does coloring a picture (yes, from a coloring book) of spring butterflies to mail with son's picture to the grandparents ... count as a craft?????? LOL

Ds7 and I also did a book mark with foam stickers at Children's Church today to give to cousin for her birthday!

As far as my list ... nothing else got done ...yet!

:easterbunny:

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Well, does coloring a picture (yes, from a coloring book) of spring butterflies to mail with son's picture to the grandparents ... count as a craft?????? LOL

Ds7 and I also did a book mark with foam stickers at Children's Church today to give to cousin for her birthday!

As far as my list ... nothing else got done ...yet!

I think it does. You used your creativity to get it just like you liked it:)

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
OK!

LOL ... thanks, girlsinmo!!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Hee Hee Hee

I love coloring! Took that with me from childhood, I guess. I have my OWN box of 64 crayons!!!!!!!! The kiddies can't touch mine. LOL

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I love to color too and love the smell of a new box of crayons! And I have my own box too. Definitely a craft, Jampss!

As for me I've finished my second wristlet to make 2 sets done down here. Wound up some new skeins last night but will also try to be working on DS toe up socks.

Craftwise might try to do another photobook of Belle's travels.

Debbie

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I love to color too and love the smell of a new box of crayons! And I have my own box too. Definitely a craft, Jampss!

:bees:

Yea!!!!! Coloring is FUN! We watched the Gnome Mobile (Disney oldie) the other night and I colored one whole picture the entire time! LOL I should take a photo and put it in the community album. LOL