Crafters Challenge Aug 1st-8th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Hey, I did start a thread on Sunday a.m. but I don't know where it went.

I went to post to it and couldn't find it. Wonder if I did it under Chit Chat. I can't remember what I posted but.....

I remember saying how good you gals have did and about 5 1/2 months left.

Anyhoo, SORRY it wasn't up!

I am going to be getting out my material I have and start cutting out stuff for my great nephew to come in late fall. I will some stuff done by the week-end. Have to post that so I WILL do it!

Now off to see if I can find the post. Maybe I didn't hit submit---don't know!

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
This weekend I'm going to make a couple of make up bags and jewelry cases for my daughter and my son's girlfriend. Last weekend our new JoAnn's had their grand opening. It is a beautiful store, so big compared to the old one. They have their fall stuff out but no Christmas things (except fabric) yet. I bought some Christmas fabric to make a table runner. Not sure when I'll get to that! I'm still looking for something to make for my 2 coworkers and my sisters.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I was at Joanns yesterday but didn't get to look at everything I wanted. I saw very little Christmas fabric in one place. On the way to the bathroom I saw some Christmas yarn and some kits.

supermom315

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Deptford, NJ
I finally got a chance to post since returning from vacation!!!

Worked on teh zig zag blanket for 3hrs 41 minutes (between trips to the pool, beach & boardwalk )

I noticed my loval library is doing their annual "yard sale" early this year & DS asked me to share a spot with her....I'[ gonna try my best to do it!!

hagd
Tina

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Hey, I did start a thread on Sunday a.m. but I don't know where it went.

I went to post to it and couldn't find it. Wonder if I did it under Chit Chat. I can't remember what I posted but.....

I remember saying how good you gals have did and about 5 1/2 months left.

Anyhoo, SORRY it wasn't up!

I am going to be getting out my material I have and start cutting out stuff for my great nephew to come in late fall. I will some stuff done by the week-end. Have to post that so I WILL do it!

Now off to see if I can find the post. Maybe I didn't hit submit---don't know!

Lana I believe it's at the end of Crafters Challenge July 25th-Aug 1st. HTH

carol1231

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
W-S, NC
I didn't get too much accomplished this past week. But I did get my sewing machine back from the shop!! (just in time to leave for vacation)

I brought some knitting along on our trip and work on it in the car. The only thing I can knit so far is a scarf, so I started a new one.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Carol, so you still have the ornaments to finish for that shop?

I did get some baby material the other day at Joanns and I am still looking thru my stash at home for some. Have a blanket in mind, just don't know if I can do it. THINK I CAN, THINK I CAN!!! ( Have to think like the little engine story or was it a tug boat? LOL---if I can't remember the story maybe I can't)

carol1231

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
W-S, NC
I was able to finish the ornaments! The sewing shop let me borrow a machine for a couple of days and that was all I needed to get them finished and in the mail.

Have fun making the baby blanket!!