Crafters Challenge Dec. 28th-January 3rd

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
This week I am hoping to work on Teigans doll quilt and pillow that I didn't do for Christmas and the hooded towels.

Mostly I am just going to try to relax.

Next week we will start a new year with our list!!!!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
No crafting for me this week but starting next week I'll start putting together ideas and ziploc craft bags.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
No crafting this week but I did go to the craft store today and picked up supplies for 3-4 crafts that I will be starting very soon. The first thing I will make is a new table runner for the dining room table.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Lucie, sounds good to lay low!

Katrina, wish I would of gotten to a craft store but didn't.

Last night I did finish out crocheting my netting into scrubbies. Think I have 14 to sew the ends on. Thought of taking to my sisters and seeing if anybody wants one. Have started the doll quilt.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Ah, time to start looking at the new year’s crafting goals. Since DH and I plan to put new flooring in the studio, I will definitely need some serious craftermath control and purging. Calendar-wise, I have a baby shower gift to make (hooded bath towel). Then will look ahead to doing some CCS motifs for Valentine’s Day cards and perhaps some gifts. I also want to make some progress on the king size quilt for DD and the felt Christmas stocking for DSonIL. I have a ton of other “brain bunnies” and UFOs to be considered along the way.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have opened a new Pinterest board with all the things I would like to achieve this year. Maybe it will help keep me on track.