Crafters Challenge for January 31st~~Feb. 7th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Can you believe it that we have 1 month down. So that leaves about 10 1/2 for Christmas 2010 projects. I have did alot of looking and thinking and I am getting several ideals. I look at so much stuff and then have to decide what to do.

A co-workers wife is having a baby in April so I need to:
( ) crochet beads onto soxs I do a color pair and a pink pair
( ) make burp rags
( ) make bibs

My oldest niece will be 7 on 2-13 so I need to get her blanket done. For Christmas she wanted Aunt Lana to make her a soft soft blanket in pink with a big heart on it. So I got fleece with different colored hearts (on my blog) and then I got some super soft pink and for the other side and red to do a BIG heart in the middle. I think I am sewing it and not tying.

Few things for my list for 2010 crafts: (I will think of more)

(XX) 1.) vanilla ~~~~ It is in the closet making and I shake it daily a couple times.

( ) 2.) make the kids stockings. Have had the material for a few years. (my DS, DD and her BF)

( ) 3.) Decide on the gift for 12 Days of Christmas and make ~~~~think I know but deciding on which snowman pattern to use

( ) 4.) Decide on ornament for swap at MHH ~~~~Have them basically done just have to put finishing touches on them. HOPING FOR MORE YET!

( ) 5.) Start using up supplies in craft room

( ) 6.) Thinking of stuff for barbie dolls for 2 nieces for next Christmas. KimD (wonder where she has been) sent me some plastic canvas books last year on items for barbies but thought I would wait on a few of those pieces. ~~~~~~found a couple free patterns on the internet to try for pj's

( ) 7.) Try the criss cross coasters ~~~~~~~I do have material picked out to try with

How is everybody else coming?

Last edited:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Finished my cat draft stopper.

Posted pics on my blof of the cat as well as my scarf & hat set.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Thanks Lana! I'm happy I finished my project too... because sometimes I start & never finish...

Pamelajane

Retire Member
Apr 19, 2008
Hertfordshire.UK.
Lana those socks are so pretty.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Those socks are really cute! (and that potato casserole looks yummy). Beautiful daughter by the way.