Crafters Challenge July 15th-21st

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
We are half way thru July! And I will be the first to admit that I am not doing as well as I normally am this time of year.

Just don't know--seem to just always be doing something but doesn't look like anything when you look around!!!

What are your plans for the week?

carol1231

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
W-S, NC
Hi Lana!

I am working on monogrammed barrette holders. I don't have a picture yet, but will post one once I get them finished.

I finished a hat that I started knitting a couple of weeks ago. But, I don't like it too much. It's one of those slouchy type hats. Looks good in the picture of the pattern, but not on my head. I may pull it apart, but still thinking about it. Last night I started knitting a pair of fingerless gloves/mittens.

Have a great week!

snowgoose

MHH Member
I finished stitching an autumn pin keep last night. I have at least three pieces of stitching that need to be made up so this week I'll try and get them backed and stuffed. Also need to finish knitting DGD's cardigan and get that put together and the one I made for other DGD still needs buttons putting on it. If I can get all that done this week I'll be pleased.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Snowgoose, good to see you posting! Sounds like you have been working on stuff, WTG!

Carol, I have always thought the fingerless gloves would be nice. Have you decided about your hat yet? Can't wait to see the monogrammed holder.

Keep on crafting everybody and we will get there!

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I will be helping my dear DIL make reusable snack bags and unpaper towels. I also hope to finish my CIJ ornaments for the exchange. Should be able to do that tonight after work.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Crafters Challenge July 22nd-July 28th

Hello to all!

Another week is upon us!

I have actually worked on my swap ornaments that have to be in PA by Saturday.

Not sure what this week will bring on crafting.

What are you all up to?

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Now that the sewing machine is out. I will continue to help dear dil hem some tablecloths and other projects she has in mind before she leaves Tuesday am.

I hope to make t-shirt bags for the students in our classroom. These will be used to carry their drawing pads and pencil when we go outside on our nature walks.

Once that is done I will hopefully get my kitchen curtains shorten.