Crafter's Challenge July 30th---August 8th, 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Planning on starting on my fall leaves coasters. They're small and should be quick and easy. Let's see how that works out!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I just saw this CAL ... Crochet Along ... for a Cause ....

Might go look at my stash yarn and do this.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

I'd like to get into the studio to work on some UFO quilts. I'm not sure that will happen very soon though. In the meantime, I have knitting and CCS to work on. Those I can do in the afternoon and evenings when I have time to relax.

Reactions: jampss and Lana

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
I just saw this CAL ... Crochet Along ... for a Cause ....

Might go look at my stash yarn and do this.
Our local yarn shop was collecting pink ear warmer headbands that will be given out free to participants in the Breast Cancer Walk in October. I've donated a couple so far and have another 2 skeins of hot pink yarn to work.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Knitting.

And i have too write and print out journal headings for the scrapbooking on I hope to do while away.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Still crocheting. I think I have used up all of the scraps so will start on a baby blanket that uses pink, white and mint green yarn. I will pop it away in the gift closet once finished.

craftycara

MHH Member
Sep 4, 2022
Washington State, USA
I didn't know y'all had a check-in board for crafting! I write up a blog post each week to keep me on track: https://thatcraftycara.com/2023/07/28/craftygoals-check-in-july-2023-3/

Goals for this next week:
  • Get the Patriotic Mini Charm Chiffon Baby Quilt out of my house
  • Start sewing like a mad woman on the Farm to Table quilt
  • Keep plugging away on the Mixed Berries quilt.
  • Find the Rachel box and see if she’s hoarding purple fabrics.
  • Keep using music lesson time for EPP. It’d be good to get another combo block done.
  • Knitting: I have no idea! I was going to order yarn to make a Little Cotton Rabbits pattern, but then the yarn was going to be $85 and that just gave me pause. I could knit from my stash…ugh, so boring. Or I could start moving forward with some Halloween decorations I have on my mind, OR I could start moving forward with designing and knitting a hat I have on my mind. We’ll see… I actually decided to start working on an embroidery kit that I received for Christmas this last year!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Reactions: Ahorsesoul

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Craftycara ~ So glad to have you join us. It sounds like you have some interesting projects. Keep us posted on your progress, please.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul and Lana

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Welcome to craftycara

Having trouble starting the baby blanket, have unpulled it twice. Will think about it and start over the weekend.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul and Lana