Crafters Challenge July 4th-July 11th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

supermom315

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Deptford, NJ
I just finished the Merry Christmas corss stitch. it was supposed to be a card but I made it an ornament instead (I took some bedspread cotton & braided a loop that I attached to it)!

Lana- I will post pictures when I can....gotta get a photobucket account 1st then figure out how to get the pictures uploaded from my phone (my camera is broken)

Now I"m going to pour my heart into my wolf cross stitch which has come along quite well recently - I started it 3 summers ago when DH had some health issues.

HAGN
Tina

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Supermom315 you can post pictures here right on this board now! Go in 'community - then pictures & albums.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
CIJ seems to help put me in the crafting mood.

I did the last 2 hooded bath towels tonight. When I was in Mt. Vernon on Wed. night I saw really bright towels and they were $1.50 cheaper but same size and felt the same weight. Really WISH I had them for all 4 BUT ......

Have the last stocking cut out. Now I wish I would of used some sign laguage material since that is her job. Oh well, we can always do another one if she wants that after I tell her.

Found a couple more projects tonight that I would like to do. I need to quit looking at blogs and such!!!

I know people post pictures on here but when I go to see them I don't know how to find them. I am not a computer person. Surprising I got a blog set up. Even tho I would like to do more with it. I got an award on my blog but couldn't ever get it pulled over so...

Last edited: