Crafters Challenge June 14th---June 20th, 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

Myron's Mom ~ Nice work!

I haven't really done any crafting this week, since we had company at the lake, and it seemed too hot out yesterday for me to want to be knitting. It will be hard to pack up for home today, but I'll look forward to working on the July and August pillowcases.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Cleaned my sewing room from top to bottom. Cleaned the dust bunnies out of my machine and set it up to start quilting. Finally after a year I moved the all the papers from the notebooks from the sewing classes I’ve taken into the pink notebooks I bought. My room is a little more color coordinated now and organized. Need to clean the rest of the house now.

Reactions: Lana and Ahorsesoul

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Myron’s mom nice quilts on those quilts

still knitting away on the sleeve and working on the quilt top. Finished cutting out the pieces needed to finish up the blocks. Once this sleeve is done I need to go back and rip out some of the first sleeve and reknit it. Made an error and didn’t notice it till today when I checked it to make sure I got both sleeves the same length.

edit to add that the second sleeve is done. First sleeve has been pulled out to the mistake and ready to be reknitted.

Last edited:

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I surprised myself today. Not only did I get the dress, pantaloons, and apron sewed today I also worked on a UFO. I had 10 burp cloths cut out but never sewed. I have them all sewed and just need to turn 7 more to right side press and stitch close. I still have the hair to add to Raggedy Ann and she will be done. Hope to that tomorrow as well as fix a pillow cover from DS sofa.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I went through old knitting patterns and make a list of what materials I will need. I would like to start a few small cardigans etc and put them in storage for down the track. My mum is a making some burp bibs, bunny rugs and play mats to put away, we will work on that next week.