Crafters Challenge June 21st---June 27th, 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I wanted to share with you what I did Rudy Day the first picture shows the stable and manager I did ( a UFO) and the second one is the complete set. Last Sunday I re-stuffed each piece and replace the cardboard bottom. I sewed in a music button that plays Silent Night into the baby so if you give Him a hug it will play.
I got a lot done this week (for me).

Also, attaching a picture is so much easier now. Thank you Minta and Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_1775.JPG
    IMG_1775.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1776.JPG
    IMG_1776.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 13

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I wanted to share with you what I did Rudy Day the first picture shows the stable and manager I did ( a UFO) and the second one is the complete set. Last Sunday I re-stuffed each piece and replace the cardboard bottom. I sewed in a music button that plays Silent Night into the baby so if you give Him a hug it will play.

That is so beautiful!

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada

Wow! Beautiful!

Reactions: PamelaG

DecemberisComing

Premiere Member
Jun 22, 2020
Illinois

I love this, well done Miss JoDee!

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Wonderful nativity!

I pulled out an old, white tank top last night and machine embroidered USA on it to wear on the 4th of July. I think it turned out pretty nice.