Crafter's Challenge June 4th---June 10th, 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Tis June it is!!!!!

CIJ will soon be here!!!!!

So as usual with the summer months seems the crafting slows alittle. Or maybe still crafting and no time to post alot!

What is everybody working on?

Craft-----Craft Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
We'll be camping all week. I will definitely do some knitting and should probably kit up my next knitting project in case I finish the one I'm working on. It's just a doll blanket so may not take long to finish it. I'm also taking some CCS and maybe some sewing. Weather forecast is good, though, so I may not do any sewing. It's better for rainy days at camp.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I have both countdowns done for Ddgs. Ju.st need to get them in the gift closet.
Worked some on my embroidery project.
I have enough supplies to start Violet's textured cards. Should not take too long to do.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Picked up the kit for my rug class in July. There was a bunch of pre work todo. Have that finished and am about 1/2 packed up with the supplies I need to take.
Was looking for fabric to pair up with my stash fabric for the purses for the rescue raffle. Couldnt find anything so ended up buying some cute fabric. Will start working on that stuff later this week.

Reactions: jampss and Lana

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Have the cross stitch part of the birthday card done and just need to put card together.
Finished one dishcloth and started on the next.
Have also cut out the lining for a skirt. I am making a skirt to replace one I have had for awhile. Going to sew up the lining before cutting out the skirt in case I need to do any adjustment. I find the sizes are just a bit difference by company.

Was hoping to have gotten a bit more done but it’s been a busy week.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Finished a UFO scarf/cowl!