Crafters Challenge Mar. 18th-24th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Well, normally I start this first thing on Sunday a.m., but I guess this week will be the last thing I do in the p.m..

I did not do anything crafty this week! :( This morning at Wal-Mart I did buy the new Quilts and More quaterly magazine. A couple ideals I really liked!!!! And I do not need any more ideals. Need to start on the material I have for projects!

What are you all working on?

sierra_mtns

Retire Member
Oct 9, 2011
Someone kick start me! Tonight DH and I are finishing painting the dollhouse. We should have finished this weekend but we were slugs. We need to stain the banister tonight also. Tomorrow night has to be touch up. Wednesday has to be carpet and tile. Thursday we install the banister, gargoyles and kitchen counters. Some of the furniture will be hot glued also (like the wall telephone because we can't just hang it).

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
SierraMtns that dollhouse seems like so much fun! can't wait to see the pictures.

Not really crafting but I had some panels for my bedroom windows to sew.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Still working on assorted knitting.

I just want to get one thing finished!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Okay ladies, believe it or not I actually did a small amount of sewing!!!!! Careful, catch yourself there--yes you read that right.

It was 3 wraps for barbies to wear over a skirt or pants. Last year I made the skirts and never got the rest done (wrap and shirts) so didn't give them out so hoping to get some more done before Christmas. For 2 nieces and a step great niece.