Crafters Challenge March 21st~28th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Sorry this is late. Just got the computer from DD. Her laptop isn't working. She has been looking at wedding stuff ALL day. Maybe some cruise stuff too. Her and a couple of girls are going for a cruise in June.

Anyhoo!!!!!

Another week starting to work on craft items.

I always do better closer to time.

I do have the MHH swap items done but cannot post a picture or discuss them so....... But I did do something last week.

With weather getting nice outside will really take my evening time so crafting will be later evenings, early a.m. and lunches.

Can't wait to see all your plans.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I really MUST get knitting or crocheting again!

carol1231

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
W-S, NC
I just got my embroidery machine back from the shop. It's been there since mid February, I'm behind on a lot of projects. I have a couple of market totes to monogram and a few burp cloths to make. I'm going out of town next weekend, so I've got to get stitching.

I'm still working on knitting my beginners scarf - not going too quickly. I'm not sure knitting is for me.

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
I managed to finish the knitting part of the hat for new baby niece in the car last night (on our way HOME from visiting them!!). I hope to take it off the needles and sew the side seam tonight, and then post it tomorrow instead.

I also want to sew the side seam on another hat I made for a friend's VERY early baby (doing well though) to post it to her while it will still fit.

Then I have to sort the wool and fabric I was given at the weekend (my sis was clearing out her room and there was also a bag of fabrics mum was sending to goodwill that I raided), and finally get started on my sewing projects. I have a load of them in mind but nothing started yet.....

charscorner

Retire Member
Jan 7, 2010
It will be a short week for creative work but I will try to make it productive. Today I finished all the machine work on my stack of charity baby items. In months ahead I will work on the handwork which there is a lot of. I really enjoy that phase of a project so no complaints. I also finished one of the last embroidered quilt squares and will do the other one tomorow or Wednesday. I am working on another remote cover and a fabric cover for the base of my laptop computer which is not left on the unit. This is a dust cover not a decorative one.

I hope everyone has a really successful week as you set your goals and work on them.

Charlotte