Crafters Challenge March 24th-March 30th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
You know at the end of this week another month down!!!!

9 months until Christmas from tom..

This week I really hope to get the sewing room picked up more. (with Easter here next week-end)

I did purchase some baby material yesterday for a guy I work with. Also got some jelly rolls--bright polka dot material!

Vanilla is still being shook.

My plans this week are to really just clean in house so no crafting. :(

What do you all have planned in the crafting department?

Katrina, you said class is coming to an end? Will you take another?

ChristmasRose

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Almost at the end of my rope
I actually have to uncover my sewing machine before I can do any sewing! What a mess! No one needs this much fabric! And I need to do some alterations to some clothes before my 50th high school reunion in a few weeks. Also need to put together a needlework kit or two to take with me. It's harder to eat if my hands are busy doing needlepoint or knitting!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
ChristmasRose, good to see you posting!!!

Get that machine uncovered and go out it girl. I understand about keeping hands busy and not reaching! Will be waiting to hear about what you do.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Dh brought my sewing machine in the craft room. I want to start making mini santa crochet hats for my Christmas ornaments. got the wool out.

wijulie

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
SE Wisconsin
Tried to make a card today and realized just how scarily unorganized I am. Yikes!!!

Went to use my paper cutter only to find the cutting parts lying off to the side and the tiny little blade was completely missing (still haven't found that).

Turned on the heat embossing gun and it was SOOO hot and smelled AWFUL. Guess it's time to replace that.

Put a product on the card that I THOUGHT would make the image I applied it to have a glossy, clear finish. But no. It turned white and puffed up like a big marshmallow. Then realized I had bought the wrong product by mistake. This one worked great in the past when I used it to make "frosting" trim on a gingerbread man card. Sigh.

Guess it's safe to say I'll be working on that craft room now. lol