Crafters Challenge March 28th~April 4th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Can you believe that by next Sunday we will be into another new month!!!!! 3 down and about 8 1/2 till Christmas. Actually 272 days!

This past week I have:

Continually shaking vanilla

Made 3 luggage handles

Made 2 baby blankets just have to tie them

Lots more I need to move on but it is going. Babysteps as Sparklenana always says.

How are you all coming?

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
I made a sewing/crafting tote last week. This is the first one I made using this pattern and I decided to keep it for myself. I started another one for my sister for Christmas and will make a few changes on this one. I bottled my vanilla but haven't made any labels yet. I wound up with 3 8-oz. bottles. I will give one to my co-worker and one to my sister and keep the third one. Hope everyone has a productive week!

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I REALLY have to start knitting/crocheting again.

I did do some scrapbooking over the weekend, but nothing that is giftable.

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
I have been working on my project for my sister and need some buttons to finish it up. I don't have any that will be just right. But what do you know, JoAnn's is going to have a great sale on Thurs. Fri. and Sat. of this week (April 1-3). They will have 50% off all buttons, 50% off all interfacing and 50% off of the notions wall so I will wait till Friday. Also on Friday there is a coupon in their circular for 25% off of your total sale but sale items are excluded. So it will be a few days till it is "photographable" (that isn't a word is it?) but I'll post a picture when it is.

carol1231

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
W-S, NC
I'm away on vacation this week, but I brought my knitting with me. I showed my scarf to my mom and she told me that the needles I am using are too small. I'm about a quarter of the way into it, but I'm just going to keep going with what I have.

How and where do you post pictures? I know many of you have blogs where you share. Is there a place on MHH?

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Thanks for the encouragement Lana.

I will do that 15 minutes right now!

ChristmasRose

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Almost at the end of my rope
I just HAVE to get back to knitting! My mother had bladder surgery in Feb, and it set her back so much, she had to go to the nursing home for 3 weeks of rehab! She's back in her apt. now, and seems to be doing well. She has a visiting PT twice a week. She's fast approaching 88 years old, and I'm the one who's worn out! Now if I can just get through Easter! I chanted a Tenebrae service tonight (Episcopal Church), am singing at a 3-hr Good Friday service, and am chanting the Exsultet at 6:00AM on Easter, as well as chanting the Psalm at the other two services that morning! I intend to collapse after brunch! Then maybe I can get back to concentrating on my knitting. I have two afghans for my nephews that I'd really like to get finished by Christmas, but don't know if I'll be able to make it. Wish me luck!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Would love to go to Joanns for some more baby material but it is about an hour away so..

ChristmasRose, my goodness girl~~~wore me out just reading your schudule. You will deserve to crash.

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
At the top of the page there is a heading called Community. That is where you upload photos. Under FAQ there are directions for how to do it. Hope that helps and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures!!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Finished the top stitching on the bibs last night. Just need to tie the 2 blankets and this group of baby presents are ready to go. Then will start on some for my 1st great niece or nephew. Due in November.