Crafters Challenge March 31st-April 6th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Sorry this wasn't up yesterday!

I have got to get started on my CIJ ornaments. (narrowed down to a few choices)

I have misplaced my rotary cutter---can not believe this! So need to look for it. Now remember I just organized my sewing room. Have to paint rocker white, night stand table white and get a few pictures hung up. Will see about a cutting table.

What are your plans for this week?

Happy Crafting!!!!!!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Finally finished the sewing class bag. It turned out OK. Will try and take a picture of it to put on here. Have been so busy with real life that I have not had time to doing any crafting this week. SIGH

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I've started making mini-santa hats. 2 are finished completely.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
wijulie, I completely understand about trying to clean/organize a craft/sewing room. Several yrs. ago I took everything out of the craft room and decrapfied it. Some to Goodwill, some to Project Linus Clubs, and then quite abit to my sister for her kids and her to do. I haven't missed any of it. I do need to straighten and organize in the craft room alittle now.

Katrinia, WTG on the bag. What do you think you will take on yourself now that classes are over? Times get busy for for crafting. With spring coming and the outside work and nice weather I am not in alot.

Lucie, WTG on the starting another craft.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lana, the bag is actually easy to make, so I would consider making some for gifts. I am keen to start on a new winter quilt, but that may have to wait for a while.