Crafters Challenge March 3rd-March 9th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Well, ladies I must say last week was my worse for getting things done in the crafting department!

Just shook the vanilla and vanilla sugar.

This week I do have a pair of pants to patch for Allens friend.

I am really hoping to start putting the material up in the sewing room. Wrapping it on the cardboard and putting on shelves.

Might see if Jaymee would want help to do a sewing machine cover for her machine.

Several things I have to do so will see. A baby shower in May.

What are your plans?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I'd like to work some more on my Christmas tags. Wish dh would finish cutting my wood plaques so I could start painting these for my ornaments

wijulie

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
SE Wisconsin
Plenty of plans. Not so much luck finding the supplies. That's always a problem for me. Maybe I'll just have to start looking on the internet?

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
This week I am mainly working on putting my material up and finding that seection of the floor again. I will probably run out of cardboard before getting all put up. Only got 200 pieces. Have to drive about 50 minutes up there to get more.

Vanilla is really turning already.

Have you made a list of what and who you would like to make stuff for Christmas?

Along with some homemade items Allen would really like to give some canned goods so will see how the garden grows.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Yep, my list is done. Just need to work on it.

Started a mandala on a wood -style canevas today in class. If it turns out nice it just might go in my downstairs bathroom.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Well, I ran out of cardboard and have more material to go. Mainly my Christmas stash now but alittle of other. Looking nice all put up like that.

Can't wait to see your project Lucie.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Finished appliquing the babies bibs so that is one thing off the list.

But now I would like to make a new quilt for my bed so I would like to source some fabric for that soon. Continuing crocheting and will start some stitcheries soon, a nice winter evening pursuit.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lana, did the appliqué by hand, just some little teddy bears.

I am thinking that the quilt will be country style, so pastel pinks, blues, lemons and paisley e. depends on what fabric I find. Would also like to latch hook a rug to match