Crafters Challenge Oct. 25th-October 31st

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I finished a wet bag this morning for DD#1. Except for putting a button on a bib and finishing the hand quilting on the quilt (2 or 3 more evenings' worth), I've finished all the "birthday" gifts for DGD#2. The other items can wait for Christmas or even later. I might find a pattern to knit a little hat that I could work on while visiting them for a couple weeks. DGD#1 might like to help pick out the yarn, and she would probably want a matching hat, too. Anyway, it feels like the pressure is off.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Since we've been traveling so much I got to finish 3 knitted UFO's!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Well done Debbie. It feels good to finish things off.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Debbie ~ Good job!

...I've finished all the "birthday" gifts for DGD#2.

"Famous last words." I realized I had not made a hooded towel, so DH and I went to the store to pick up a towel. Decided a matching doll bath towel might be fun for DGD, so I got an extra hand towel and wash cloth. Got those made up today, as well as finished the hand quilting of the butterfly quilt. I also drafted up a label for the quilt that I can run off on the embroidery machine when I know DGD's name and birth date.

What next? I should make a BD card for DSonIL with the CCS motif I finished a while back. His BD is next week. Maybe he and his baby daughter will share a birthday.