Crafters Challenge Oct. 2nd-Oct. 8th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Ladies, so sorry I missed posting the new week yesterday. Haven't been on computer since Sat. a.m.. Took great aunt to hospital on Saturday afternoon and has been running and running since. Stayed the last 2 nights at her house with her dog.

Anyhoo, I did get some things all together and semi started last week. Was going to go to Joanns Sat. afternoon but didn't work out.

Can't wait to hear what you are all working on.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Lana hope your great aunt is ok. I know my last great uncle on my dads side wants to see me he seen my mom one day and said I haven't been out to see him and his daughter works at Kayla's school and she told Kayla that Uncle Johnny misses us so maybe next weekend we can go out and see him we have a busy week and weekend comeing up

On that note probley just the cake pops that a friend and I did last night might be the only type of crafting I get done this week. This comeing weekend is cheer comp so Makayla has something todo everynight this week concering cheer right up till cheer/hair party Saturday night

It is also Homecoming this week so the other three kids have stuff all week also. Hopeing I can find a white t-shirt that will fit David in the closet(extra from tyedyeing). So that him and Maranda can decorate their shirts for Wens. They have to do something for grade level, and school spirt. Today was pajama day, tomorrow twin day, Thursday school sports hat day and with Friday being spirt day,spirt parade,bonfire(to burn the buc),homecoming game then homecoming dance, and Makayla's cheer expidition

So all this is going to make a long week for mom

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Stiiiiiillll working on the Quiet Book! :)

I am on the last page! Hooray!

maybe...just maybe...I'll finish it this week and get started on binding the book together....

but this last page involves a zipper. I've never done a zipper. This could be interesting. LOL

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Ok I lied I have things to get done this week which I will do today and thats make my ghosts I want to make. Need to make another leaf door hanger for a friend.

Kids are having a t-shirt decorating party tonight for their shirts on Friday. Today was hat day and tomorrow is neon day. The only one that doesn't have to make a shirt is Makayla since she is wearing her uniform to school Friday they were told at practice last night thats what they wanted them todo.

Kenny thought about dressing up as an Indian but isn't too sure if thats what he wants todo or not. I have been looking at the picture of our mascot to try and get it perfect if thats what he decides.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
AuntJ, you will do fine with the zipper----I know you will.

Kim, always busy. I have been at my house maybe 6 hours since Sat. a.m. so.... ZINCH here getting done!!!!

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
Does buying 3 craft magazines count? That's about the extent of it here this week so far.

Work should ease back to "normal" levels of busyness after today, so I may get something done over the next 2 nights and Sunday (Saturday is too busy).

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Really have to finish the next baby blanket as the baby has been born - Sophia.

Also, if I want to make anything for my menfolk I'll have to get started soon. So this week (or what's left of it) will be baby blanket and male-type wristers.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
WO, sure that counts because you will soon be posting all the new projects you would like to try for 2012!!!!!

Debbie, you will get it done---I know you will. Post a picture when it is finished.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Does buying 3 craft magazines count? That's about the extent of it here this week so far.

Work should ease back to "normal" levels of busyness after today, so I may get something done over the next 2 nights and Sunday (Saturday is too busy).

LOL - Love it! I think it totally counts!!! :)

I have been continuing work on that last Quiet Book page - doing everything but the part that will need the zipper.

In fact, this task looming over me now requires capital letters. It is The Zipper. By the end of the week it may require italics - {gasp!}

I know it will get figured out eventually - it is just going to have to be something I do on the weekend during a DS nap time. I can't handle The Zipper at 9:30PM on a weeknight!

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
We decorated 15 shirts with kids for spirt day today and for them to wear to homecoming game tonight