Crafters Challenge Sept. 26th-Oct. 3rd

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
With being sick for the better part of this week I still have not got that banner done. I need it for next Sunday so that will have to be done.

Kids went thru Halloween boxes today to find the red/green hair paint and face paint seeing that all 4 of them have spirt day at thier schools. Good thing I remembered to stock up last year because if I was to search everystore in the area tonight I would not find any at all. All kids have their clothes ready for tomorrow. I keep trying to talk Kenny into wearing his football jersey tomorrow but he won't because the team he is playing for this year is our rival team that they are playing for homecoming tomorrow. Took Kenny and Makayla to a friends last night both in full uniform so she could take pictures for me. She is starting a photography business and she does pictures for family and friends for free as long as she can use the pictures on her website and in her studio. So that is done and over with

I am hoping to be able to get the banner done this Sunday night because tomorrow night I have to go sit at the homecoming game so that Kenny can go hang out with his friends. WE are going thru the I want independnce stage but I think he is too young to go to a highschool football game by himself so we have figured out something that works for both of us. Plus Kayla loves to go to the games. Saturday Kenny has a game 2 hours away so we will be gone most of the day by the time we get home I will be ready for bed.

charscorner

Retire Member
Jan 7, 2010
Carol, those are brightly colored quilts. The little ones should enjoy cuddling into them for years to come.

Charlotte