Crafters Challenge September 14th-20th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I am starting this about 1 1/2 hrs. before the 14th----but it'll be okay!!!! LOL!!!
Last few Sundays I feel I was late getting it up.

This week I have to decide if I am doing a sewing project for the 12 Days of Christmas swap or making a necklace.

Have to order material for Teigans stocking. I found some a couple times and once changed my mind and then another time they didn't have enough.

What are your plans for the week?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I want to do my owls for the mantel this week and maybe start the crochet owl. Also need to start my new acrylic painting.

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
My office is so clean from last weeks cleaning. I am having a hard time messing it up to start a project. Pathetic, I know....

I did finish up 3 scarves last week. (I posted pics of them on my blog).

I tried to knit but my project just didn't turn out. I need to figure out what to make for the guys on my Christmas gift list.

This week I want to make some quilted potholders and start on one more scarf.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Phew, I am amazed by how enthusiastic you all are. I am finding it hard to get going at the moment. I don't know why. I hope that once the spring cleaning is done I will find the inspiration to get going again.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Finished my 2 owls for the mantel, they are not very big but it'll be easier to put away. Pics on my blog.

kringle

Premiere Member
Sep 9, 2011
The owls are adorable, Lucie.

I got another blanket knit and the other two are coming along. I've decided to add one more to the list but I need to get colors. I have 6 strawberries done now and another dozen cut out. I like working on them- they smell wonderful! Still no sewing. I don't know why I'm procrastinating on this.

They're calling for more rain. Flashflood warnings through Thursday evening. I'm really hoping to stay dry this time but you can bet everything is off the floor just in case!

Have a lovely evening.

Chris

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Bridal Bouquet

I have the bridal bouquet about half done. The hardest part was figuring out how to cover a foam half ball with three layers of lace. Then sewing on a ruffle around the handle. Now I am at the point of attaching the jewelry. It is really nice. DD took some photos of it while I was just draping items on it. It looks so good in photos.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN