Craftrer's Challenge October 8th---October 14th, 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Morning!!!!!

I finally have my table cleared so later this week hoping to get my machine out (old one probably) and start the 12 Days of Christmas swap project. Reodered and received the pattern and of course found the other pattern last night in a sewing folder on table.

What are you all planning to work on?

Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am about 1/2 through my CCS Christmas house. I am not in a rush, it will just be for the gift closet.
Looked on Pintrest and found a Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring that I would like to do for next year!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I am always inspired by everyone's projects!

Reactions: Lana and Ahorsesoul

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
I disassembled and bagged 2 legos cars today. I still have 2 medium-sized cars and a huge thing, some sort of app-controlled vehicle that goes forward & backward, turns, and flips over. I think all my kids & grandkids are getting slightly used legos for Christmas.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I think all my kids & grandkids are getting slightly used legos for Christmas.
My son always gets Legos for Christmas and he's 42!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
My computer room is my craft room and so I decided to clean out the closet and organize my crafts, mostly yarn and crochet stuff. Donating things! Yay!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Have not achieved too much this week as I have been working out of the home. Hoping to catch up over the weekend.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Ironed my pumpkin pieces on the rug. Then had to redo several pieces because the heat and bond wouldn’t stick. Had that problem with my other rug too. I figured that since it was the end of the bolt maybe it was old but I just bought this bolt. Then I read on line that others have had the same issues. I’m wondering if they changed the formula to be environmentally friendly (my translation: now it doesn’t work right). But they are stuck on there now!

• Sad
Reactions: jampss and Lana

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Ironed my pumpkin pieces on the rug. Then had to redo several pieces because the heat and bond wouldn’t stick. Had that problem with my other rug too. I figured that since it was the end of the bolt maybe it was old but I just bought this bolt. Then I read on line that others have had the same issues. I’m wondering if they changed the formula to be environmentally friendly (my translation: now it doesn’t work right). But they are stuck on there now!
They sure don't make anything like they use to! It seems!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I am playing around with crocheting a tube sock with cotton yarn.

I am not crocheting gifts this year. Just don't have it in me. Maybe next year.

Reactions: Lori K and Lana